The easiest (and most wallet-friendly) way to update your look for spring/summer 2009 is with a scarf. Not only can this versatile accessory be worn around the neck, but a scarf can add a pop of color to the handle of a neutral handbag, double as a head wrap or kimono-style belt.
TEN inexpensive and chic scarves for the season:
1. Purple Peacock Scarf (shown) Wet Seal
2. Birds in Paris Scarf Urban Outfitters
3. Tie Dye Scarf HSN
4. Linen Wrap JCPenny
5. Ikat Fringe Scarf Charlotte Russe
6. Paisley Scarf Bakers
7. Off the Coast Scarf Lulus
8. Fab Braid Corner Scarf Forever 21
9. Multi Stripe Scarf Arden B.
10. Zebra Scarf dELiAs
The Queen of Scarves, Nicole Richie.