Achieve ocean-hued eyes for summer with these four amazing products (all available at Sephora!):
Follow these easy steps:
1. Apply a thin layer of Urban Decay Primer to entire lid (lash line to brow). Let dry. The primer will be invisible under eyeshadow and will prevent the shadow from creasing.
2. Use eyeshadow brush from Sephora Brand Travel Tool Kit to apply pearl white eyeshadow from LORAC’s Palette on entire lid (lash line to brow).
4. Use crease brush from Tool Kit to apply aqua blue eyeshadow from Palette, starting with a small amount of shadow and working it into the outside crease of the eye using small circular motions. Blend the color in a “C” shape pattern, concentrating on the outside corner of the eye, from crease to lash line. Add more blue shadow for a more intense look.
6. Wet the angled liner brush from the Tool Kit so the bristles are damp. Dip the brush into the charcoal eyeshadow from Palette. Line the upper lash line of the eye, keeping the brush as close to the lashes as possible. Wet brush and apply more liner if needed. Liner should look clean and thin.
8. Make plans for dinner and have fun!